Some of the clients Rupi has represented include:
- Several clients who are directors of companies with annual turnovers of £5m+
- Clients with multiple assets located around the world
- A client with a large trust fund in South America and assets located in the UK and US involving proceedings in New York and England and Wales
- Clients in combined TOLATA and Schedule 1 Children Act proceedings
- Successfully defended Leave to Remove proceedings and subsequent appeal applications
- Securing a shared care arrangement for several fathers
- Numerous police officers from PCs to Chief Superintendents in financial matters
Rupi qualified as a solicitor in 2001 and practiced at various firms across the south of the country. Before joining Rayden Solicitors, she headed Slater and Gordon’s family department in London.
Rupi is a member of Resolution (the national organisation of family solicitors committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes).
Rupi is happy to meet clients in London or Beaconsfield.