Some of the clients Rupi has represented include:
- Several clients who are directors of companies with annual turnovers of £5m+
- Clients with multiple assets located around the world
- A client with a large trust fund in South America and assets located in the UK and US involving proceedings in New York and England and Wales
- Clients in combined TOLATA and Schedule 1 Children Act proceedings
- Successfully defended Leave to Remove proceedings and subsequent appeal applications
- Securing a shared care arrangement for several fathers
- Numerous police officers from PCs to Chief Superintendents in financial matters
Rupi qualified as a solicitor in 2001 and practiced at various firms across the south of the country. Before joining Rayden Solicitors, she headed a large regional firm’s family department in London.
Rupi is a member of Resolution (the national organisation of family solicitors committed to the constructive resolution of family disputes).
The service you provided in such short notice was fantastic. I was seriously impressed by the speed and accuracy of how you handled my case last minute and the professional advice you gave me with my case. I highly recommend Rayden Solicitors to anyone looking for legal representation in family law.
Rupi Rai’s case preparation is ‘watertight. She is charming, approachable and highly astute, and takes good care of her clients’
… team is ‘a slick, well-run machine that still has the personal touch’. Rupi Rai is recommended.