We are currently looking for a confident team player to provide PA and secretarial support to our busy, growing family law team in Bishop’s Stortford.
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who can take on the following:
• Effectively liaise with clients and other professionals as appropriate
• Ensure that all clients and external visitors are greeted appropriately and offered refreshments
• Provide accurate and timely administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
• Organise meetings, conferences and book appointments
• Ensure accuracy of all work produced via audio typing
• Demonstrate competency in all software packages relevant to role
• Manage own work, productivity and quality of work including adhering to internal administration procedures
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
• Excellent client service skills
• Good written and oral communication
• Effective time and work management
• Team player – both within immediate team and wider Firm
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
• Experience of a secretarial role in a law environment is required and family law experience is desired.
The salary and benefits offered are competitive.
To apply, please click here.
No agencies please.