We are currently recruiting for a family law Personal Assistant to provide PA and secretarial support to our growing family law team in Hampstead.
We are looking for a confident team player who will:
• Effectively liaise with clients and other professionals as appropriate
• Ensure that all clients and external visitors are greeted appropriately and offered refreshments
• Provide accurate and timely administration of all matters arising from daily post/DX
• Organise meetings, conferences and book appointments
• Ensure accuracy of all work produced via audio typing
• Demonstrate competency in all software packages relevant to role
• Manage own work, productivity and quality of work including adhering to internal administration procedures
• Be organised
• Create a positive working environment, encouraging teamwork, co-operation and collaboration
• Planning and organisation
• Analysis, problem solving and attention to detail
• Client service
• Written and oral communication
• Effective time and work management
• Team work – both within immediate team and wider Firm
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate flexibility
• Experience within a similar role in a law environment is required
The salary and benefits offered are competitive.
To apply, please click here.
No agencies please.