1 year fixed term contract – starting in September 2019
The Legal Support Assistant roles are a fantastic opportunity to develop your legal career further in a dedicated, award-winning family law team. We have the following vacancies across our offices:
- St Albans – 2 x vacancies, 1 to start in July, 1 in September
- Beaconsfield – 1 vacancy to start in September
- Berkhamsted – 1 vacancy to start in September
- You will prepare court bundles and internal bundles on all files.
- Accurate and timely administration of client correspondence.
- Respond to general enquiries raised by or on behalf of clients.
- Assist in general marketing of firm, either by attending events or preparation of material.
- Conduct legal research and updates.
- You will have a strong academic background in law.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Effective teamwork, time management and a proven understanding of confidentiality.
- Experience within family law is desirable.
We endeavour to create a working environment of trust, support and dedication to excellence. Every individual, irrespective of role, is part of the team and we expect colleagues to demonstrate an ability to work effectively and efficiently and who are committed to supporting each other and providing an excellent service.
The salary and benefits offered are competitive.
Applications by CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
No agencies please.