We are looking for a HR Administrator to work in our busy Business Support Office in St Albans. This is a full-time role supporting the HR Manager, and the ideal candidate will be pro-active, with the ability to juggle a busy workload. Ideally you should have some HR administration experience or be a HR graduate with some administration experience, who is looking for their first role.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date HRIS files
- Prepare staff contracts and documentation
- Prepare and implement Induction Packs and processes for new starters
- Provide administrative support for the performance review process
- Absence Monitoring
- Administration of payroll and company benefits
- Preparation of Job Descriptions
- Prepare and post adverts for new vacancies
- Set up interviews and prepare paperwork
- Produce data in the form of spreadsheets and graphs
- Assist with HR Project work where appropriate
- Research data for budget planning/salary benchmarking
- HR Administration experience is required or a relevant degree in Human Resources.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Highly organized, motivated and confident
- Able to work quickly and accurately without supervision, and on own initiative
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of confidentiality issues
- Basic familiarity with Employment Law (or understanding of when/where to research)
- Use of MS Office – outlook, excel and word
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Salary is competitive and benefits are generous.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.