We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified or 1 year PQE family Solicitor, to be based in our Beaconsfield office.
• You will work on an interesting case load of all aspects of family law.
• You will play an active role in Business Development. You will be expected to be an ambassador of the firm and work with the team to promote Rayden Solicitors as well as your own professional practice both at internal and external events and should be comfortable doing so.
• You will be trained and practiced in well-regarded family departments.
• Experience in key areas of private family law including; divorce, financial proceedings, emergency injunctions, private children act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation work including Schedule 1 applications is required.
• You will have strong written and spoken communication skills and have an eye for detail.
• Experience of supporting senior fee earners in more complex litigation is required.
• Experience of managing your own caseload is desirable but not essential.
• Advocacy experience is an advantage but is not essential.
The salary and benefits offered are competitive. There may be an opportunity for some flexible working; we can accommodate candidates who would like to work less than 5 days per week.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the link here.
No agencies please.