Rayden Solicitors has a fantastic opportunity for an Associate level family law specialist, to be based in our St Albans office.
- An award winning specialist family law firm, top ranked for family law by both the Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
- An ambitious and growing firm, with a highly regarded family team.
- You will work on an interesting case load of all aspects of family law.
- You will play an active role in Business Development. You will be expected to be an ambassador of the firm and work with the team to promote Rayden Solicitors as well as your own professional practice both at internal and external events and should be comfortable doing so.
- You will be trained and practiced in well-regarded family departments and will be at least 4 years PQE.
- Experience in key areas of private family law including; divorce, financial proceedings, emergency injunctions, private children act applications, pre-nuptial agreements and cohabitation work including Schedule 1 applications is required.
- Have well developed strong networking and business development skills
- You will have strong written and spoken communication skills and have an eye for detail.
- Experience in supporting junior fee earners
- Experience of managing your own caseload with strong legal and technical skills
- Advocacy experience is an advantage but is not essential.
The salary and benefits offered are competitive.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org