Rayden Solicitors Privacy Notice for Recruitment
At Rayden Solicitors, we recognise that privacy is important. As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process data relating to all job applicants. This privacy notice will set out how we use that data and why it is collected.
What types of information do we collect?
- Your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- Details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history;
- Information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements;
- Whether or not you have a disability for which the organisation needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process; and
- Information about your entitlement to work in the UK.
- Names and contact information for referees
How is your data used?
The application data you submit to us will only be used for the following purposes:
- To assess your skills, qualifications and interests against our vacancies
- To perform reference checks
- To communicate with you throughout the recruitment process and to inform you of any future vacancies
- To form a legal defence as necessary
If you become an employee of Rayden Solicitors, the information you submit will form part of your employment record. We recognise our responsibility to protect the information you provide to us. Rayden Solicitors will take appropriate technical, organisational and legal steps to protect application information, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption of data.
How long will Rayden Solicitors keep your data?
Application data of all candidates applying to Rayden Solicitors will be kept for a period of two years. All candidates are encouraged to update their data when appropriate. We may also keep your data to consider you for other vacancies within the firm. If you would like us to delete your information.
Data access, correction or removal
Once you have submitted your personal data to us, you will be able to change this information by contacting email@example.com or by writing to the following address:
- Human Resources
- Private & Confidential
- The Limes
- 32-34 Upper Marlborough Road
- St Albans
- AL1 3UU
If you would like to obtain a copy of your information or, if you have not been offered a position and want to remove your information from our database for any reason, you can do this by contacting us at the email address or address above.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time. Rayden Solicitors reserves the right to amend or modify this Privacy Notice at any time. The effective date of this Privacy Notice is displayed at the beginning of the notice.
Please feel free to ask us questions regarding our Privacy Notice, request a copy of your personal data or to delete your personal data. You can contact us using the email address and postal address above.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the use of your personal data, please feel free to contact us and we will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns.