Fixed term contract – 12 months
A fantastic opportunity to develop your legal career further in a dedicated, award-winning family law team.
- An ambitious and growing firm, with a highly regarded family team.
- An award winning specialist family law firm, top ranked for family law by both the Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
- You will prepare court bundles and internal bundles on all files.
- Accurate and timely administration of client correspondence.
- Respond to general enquiries raised by or on behalf of clients.
- Assist in general marketing of firm, either by attending events or preparation of material.
- Conduct legal research and updates.
- You will have a strong academic background in law.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and an eye for detail.
- Effective teamwork, time management and a proven understanding of confidentiality.
- Experience within family law is desirable.
We endeavour to create a working environment of trust, support and dedication to excellence. Every individual, irrespective of role, is part of the team and we expect colleagues to demonstrate an ability to work effectively and efficiently and who are committed to supporting each other and providing an excellent service.
The salary and benefits offered are competitive.
Applications by CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.