COVID-19 - Important Guidance When Visiting Us
In the light of the current public health concern about Covid-19 we highlight below the precautions we are taking as a firm and those we ask you to take to minimise the risk to anyone coming into our offices.
Where at all possible we would advise you to use our remote facilities to carry out any meetings. We do appreciate that there are circumstances where you feel a face to face meeting is necessary. If you do need to visit the offices for a face to face meeting please adhere to the following guidelines.
If in the last 14 days you have travelled abroad please let us know immediately so we can discuss whether it is appropriate for you to visit the office.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms relevant to Covid-19 please do not attend. Up to date information relating to symptoms can be found on the GOV.uk website
- High temperature
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you have noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
If you experience any of these symptoms after attending our offices please email HR@raydensolicitors.co.uk with your contact details so that we can manage communications with people who may have come into contact with you during your visit. We will keep the information as confidential as we can, mindful of our public health and data protection obligations.
When you visit please try and come alone or with one other person. This will enable us to adhere to the social distancing recommendations within our meeting rooms. At the time of making your appointment please make us aware if you will not be attending alone.
You will be asked to make any payments over the telephone to minimise contact during your visit.
If you are running early or late please telephone to let us know so we can make sure there is adequate time between you and other clients to enable us to clean and prepare the meeting rooms.
Please do not shake hands.
We are taking precautions, reflecting UK Government advice, to ensure so far as we can that our offices are safe places to work or visit.
- We encourage everybody to prioritise their personal hygiene by washing hands thoroughly and regularly.
- We are continuing to disinfect/clean regularly throughout the day particularly in our meeting rooms. Hand sanitiser will be available on entry/exit to our offices and in our meeting rooms.
- We would ask that anyone intending to visit our offices does so by appointment only. The number of visitors to our offices will be limited.
- On arrival at our offices please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance to the building and our offices.
- To avoid contact as much as possible we will not be offering hot drinks. Sealed bottled water will be available.
- Pads and pens will be available in all meeting rooms but if you do use them please take them with you.
If you have any queries prior to or following your visit please do not hesitate to contact our Office Manager, Alaine Sellers email@example.com 01727 734260.
Thank you for your co-operation.